Next session coming in September 2017. Email me to be placed on the notification list.
Storytelling Astrology reframes common techniques (some of which you may already know!) to look for the stories in a chart.
This is a hands-on continuation of my master class for Astrology Hub’s Year of Astrology, but is open to anyone with a basic knowledge of astrology.
This course will immerse you in:
- Finding the basic story in a chart (main character(s) and themes)
- Identifying story lines and subplots
- Using cycles and transits to flesh out the backstory and project the story’s probable future direction
- Learn a protocol for tracking any theme throughout a chart
- Learn how to find and work with a chart’s template for every episode
- Apply cycles to understand and forecast celestial clockwork
Four 90 minute sessions (which may go longer) .
Bonus: add a 30-minute private session discussing your chart with me for $50 (regularly $100). Must be used within one month of the course’s end.
We will be using participants’ charts, which means everyone will have opportunities to try out techniques under my guidance — and also get lots of information about their own charts. By registering you agree to respect and keep confidential any personal information you learn from others in the course. Disrespectful behavior or breaches of confidence will result in your being terminated from the course without refund.
Questions? Interested in taking this in September instead of July? Email me!
Use the friendly yellow buttons below to purchase the course and the optional 30-minute private session. Prefer to use a credit card? Contact me and I can take the number over the phone. (And if the friendly yellow button doesn’t cooperate … let me know that, too.)
The course alone:
The optional 30-minute private session: